Rose clay is one of the mildest clays and combines the properties of white and red clay, offering all the benefits of clay without irritation; therefore, it is incredibly beneficial for sensitive, dehydrated, dull, allergic-prone skin and skin with dilated capillaries or rosacea. Delicately and effectively, pink clay extracts toxins and impurities from the skin.
This great and simple recipe will pamper and nourish your skin, leaving it radiant and free of impurities and toxins. For the mask, you only need to use 3 ingredients, pink clay that you can find here at FoundinBio, honey, and rose water (preferably from a natural and organic source).
Combining these 3 elements will deeply hydrate your skin, cleanse your pores, gently exfoliate, mattify scars, fight acne and blackheads, reverse the degenerative processes of free radicals, and give your skin a natural glow.
If you want to know more about rose clay, also known as pink clay, you can read How to Use Pink Clay for Facial and Hair Masks. There you will find many tips and information about its benefits and properties.
Rose Clay Mask Ingredients2 tablespoons of rose water;
1 tablespoon of honey;
2 tablespoons of pink clay;
Rose Clay Mask Preparation
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until you get a smooth paste.
- Moisten a washcloth with warm water, apply, and leave it on for about 30 seconds to open the pores.
- Apply the mask to the face and neck, avoiding the eyes and hair.
- Leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Apply your favorite moisturizing cream or oil to finish.